Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Dreamers, Take Action! by Nikkie Pryce



Title: DREAMERS, TAKE ACTION!
Author: Nikkie Pryce
Publisher: Opportune Publishing
Pages: 118
Genre: Self-help / Self-improvement / Self-motivation
I remember going through stages in my life where I had no money; I was broken in spirit and mind.

One day I realized in order to make more money and live the life I wanted, I had to start with myself.

I started reading tons of self-help books, prayed more and did affirmation exercises to lift my self-esteem. It was time to see growth.

If you are ready to challenge yourself and start seeing better results from your creative ideas, then this book is for you.

Dreamers, Take Action! is an actionable blueprint for creating the life you want.

This book is equipped with steps and daily challenges that I’ve taken to change a few needed things. 

I've joined new networks with successful people, I’m finishing projects that I’ve started, and I am walking through open doors of lucrative opportunities, all by following one simple step.

That step is taking action.

Follow me into this journey as I vulnerably explain the road I took to get to where I am.

Hopefully, you’ll be inspired to work diligently to finish what you’ve started.

I trust that you’re ready to take that leap of faith.

ORDER YOUR COPY:

Amazon



"Don’t give up. Finish what you've started."

That’s so hard to say, especially coming from a person like me. I’ve rarely ever finished anything that I’ve pursued in my life.

However, this time it is different.

I finished this assignment to create a life for the both of us. “Us” being the dreamers who have so much inside of our mind, body and soul, but were barely taught to manifest it to completion.

On my journey of being a dreamer, I realized that one thing was wrong: I was too busy dreaming, starting amazing ideas but not finishing the things I dreamt about.

Today, I pass down what I've learned. I pass down what I’ve encountered during this journey in hopes that you will use this book as a tool to not make the same mistakes that I made. Instead, use it to learn and reroute yourself onto the path to your success. I trust your ability just like I trust mine. Take this journey with me and let’s conquer together. We owe it to ourselves, and we only can imagine where it will take us.

The goal is to not get distracted for any reason. Focus on your dream and vision 1000%. Most importantly, don’t give up. Finish what you’ve started, just like I’ve finished this book! It took some time, prayer and focus, but we are here.

Let me show you how I did it. After this, pay it forward. Share your journey with all around you so each of us can learn from each other and not make the same mistakes
twice.






No comments:

Post a Comment